Sunday, May 29, 2016

Book Review: Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy


Honestly speaking, don't think i deserve to review a book as good as this, written by a writer as good as Tolstoy.

I'd just like to say that it is beyond me how Tolstoy could analyze and describe humans, human emotions and emotional complication of human souls. Not sure if i am going to feel like this about a book ever again in my life. I mean while reading this book, you will come across instances which will make you think, "oh boy, is Tolstoy describing me there?". And all of this with what simplicity and ease!

Read this book for the heroine Anna, the writer's voice that is Levin, the picture of society in those times and most importantly for the literary genius that is Leo Tolstoy. One of the few books that will leave you with both knowledge and entertainment at the same time.

No comments: