Monday, October 8, 2012

The Puzzle: Make or Break Piece

At this point in life, i can't really claim any bright ray of light or some life changing scenario in the near future. To make things simpler, i don't really want any such thing. To make things even simpler, i don't really deserve any such euphoric moments for atleast sometime. It is another story, how things that i don't deserve are either kept out of my reach by Life or else they are discarded by my principled sensibility(hopefully, for the best) and wisdom(or maybe the lack of it).

However, this puzzle of life that beckons, can very well do wonders or can make the situation even worse. That's why this make or break piece, which can divert quite a few roads, is playing with my mind and soul. It won't take much, maybe a week or two, but a lot depends on this final piece and to be honest, i don't know what i should pray for. This because, even though if that piece turns out to be the evil one, it can very well turn out to be an Angel in disguise. While, if it turns out to be the good one, the 'maker', then it can mean a course of life i was prepared for and the most easy one of the lot. Right now, almost everything will make complete sense if the puzzle is completed. The promises will be kept, judgments will be delayed, truth shall prevail, confidence will be intact and much more.
Anyways, i don't know what may turn out of this puzzle finally. It can make or break, as i just repeated for the 68th time, a lot of things. Well, I'll just wait for things to clear up. Can't claim what's right and what's wrong but whatever it may be, it is me who has to face it and only me who has to solve it. This realization kind of calms my heart and hysteria, probably this will see me through too. As i have learned from a pretty-down-to-earth guy, to quote him exactly,"I know what I am and what I am not... and I'm prepared to suffer both!". 
Not many things have been said more sincere than this line. This line is what i pray for and this line is what i wish could always guide me, through thick and thin.

------------------------------

Playing in my head: "Tere bin nahi lagda dil mera" by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan


No comments: